- Do you experience chronic fatigue and pain that has no definitive cause?
- Do you suffer from leaky gut and experience life-altering digestive distress?
- Do you wish you could find and address the root causes of your health concerns?
- Is Chronic Lyme and/or toxic mold exposure part of your overall picture?
- Have you crashed into burnout syndrome and now need to heal your body, mind and spirit but are feeling lost with where to begin?
- Do you experience significant mental and/or emotional stress that impacts your health – yet you can’t seem to get a handle on it?
- Have you tried several approaches to resolve your health issues with limited to no success?
- Are you confused by all the different dietary theories, conflicting nutrition information, and numerous healing modalities?
- Are you aware of the stress-pain-illness connection but are feeling stuck in addressing this aspect of healing?
- Are you ready to engage in extreme self-care and make transformative shifts in your life but feel overwhelmed and in need of guidance and support?
- Are you seeking a practitioner that has experienced long-term pain and illness, understands all aspects of it, and will work with you in a supportive and collaborative manner?
- Would you like assistance in creating a self-help road map that outlines a systematic, logical, and step-by-step process for health restoration, without having to travel to appointments?
If you relate to any of this and you are ready to transform your health, read on!
Who I Am and What I Do
Hello! I’m Jennifer. I am Functional Health Practitioner and Lifestyle/Mind-Body Coach. My passion for functional and holistic health was motivated by own long journey with Chronic Fatigue/Pain, Lyme, Mold Related Illness, and severe gut issues.
I specialize in working with men and women that:
- want to get to the root cause of ongoing health issues; regardless of the diagnosis.
- have experienced significant loss in their personal and professional lives due to chronic health challenges.
- are motivated to heal, ready to invest in themselves, and willing to make necessary lifestyle changes.
- are fed up with going from doctor to doctor, bandaid approaches, and taking toxic drugs to manage symptoms.
- realize that healing takes time and there are no "quick fixes".
- understand that healing the mind and spirit is just as important as healing the body.
- are interested in working in close partnership with a functional health coach who can provide mentorship, guidance, and a step-by-step plan that takes the guesswork out of the equation.
Are you ready to create sustainable wellness so you can live a vibrant life? Free from health issues such as:
"I am just so thankful that I found Jen when I did. She has virtually saved my life, and I know she will help others to attain health and wellness, too. I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart and I wish her continued success. If, in the future, I feel I need some help, I will certainly contact her. Meanwhile, tell her to carry on with her excellent, life-saving work."
-Barb Coleman, Butler PA
My Approach and Philosophy to Healing
I use a whole-body healing approach. I combine the science of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® and True Cellular Detox® with the art and psychology of Wellness, Lifestyle and Mind-Body Coaching, as well as Neurosculpting® facilitation (a neural reprogramming technique for increased stress resilience, greater joy, and improved health).
Considering my role as a health detective, I use state of the art functional lab testing, bio-energetic assessments, and a comprehensive Discovery Session to identify and address the root cause of ongoing health issues, reveal healing opportunities, and ultimately open the pathways to health.
Take Your Spirit Back and Transform Your Life!
Does any of this resonate with you?
Are you ready to dig deep and get to the root causes of your ongoing health issues?
Are you ready to commit to extreme self-care and restore your health?
If so, then please join me by clicking the button below to learn more about how to get the ball rolling on your healing journey.
Note: I am currently only accepting new clients for NES Bio-Energetics and Lifestyle/Wellness/Mind-Body/Neurosculpting® Coaching as this time. I will begin accepting new Functional Health clients again starting in January 2018.