Thank you so much for visiting the HealthyMindVibrantBody.com website. HealthyMind VibrantBody’s (hereinafter also referred to as “the Company” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) goal and mission is to help you learn strategies for improving your health and incorporating healthy habits that will help to create sustainable wellness. The Company owns or controls, and provides access to, HealthyMindVibrantBody.com (however accessed and/or used, whether via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise) or other interactive features that are accessible or downloadable through HealthyMindVibrantBody.com and that link to these TERMS (collectively, “website”).
- You agree to these TERMS by accessing or using the website, registering for services offered on the website, or by accepting, uploading, submitting or downloading any information or content from or to the website. Your use of the website is subject to these terms, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. It is important for you to refer to these terms from time to time to make sure that you are aware of any additions, revisions, or modifications that we may have made to these terms. Your use of the website constitutes your acceptance of these terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
- The information provided on the website is not medical advice and is not intended to, nor should it, replace the advice and assistance of your physician or other licensed health care provider. Jennifer is not a physician, psychologist, registered dietician or licensed health care provider. Everyone’s situation is different, and since Jennifer does not know you personally, all of the information provided on the website is for general informational purposes only. Just as with any other diet, exercise or health improvement program, before you use any of the information on the website, you should meet with your doctor to discuss your plans, how they fit with your personal situation, and whether they should be implemented. On an ongoing basis, you should seek immediate medical attention if you have any symptoms or adverse reaction to anything that you do. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on the website.
- For the reasons set forth above, you agree that HealthyMind VibrantBody, LLC, its individual members or affiliates, or any third party providing content or tools on the website are not responsible for any losses or damages that might occur from your use of the information contained on the website or accessible from the website and you further agree that we do not guarantee or endorse the suitability or results of the services we provide or the information displayed on the website.
- The website and services we provide are for adults only, not children (persons under the age of 18). The website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation. If you live in a place where this type of information is not allowed then you cannot use the website.
- If you provide the website with your email address you have expressly granted us the right to contact you via email. You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address and answering any questions within our website. If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.
- Certain products or Services may be offered for sale on our website. In the event you wish to purchase or to subscribe for any of these products or Services, you will be asked by our website or an authorized third party to supply certain information, including without limitation, your full name, address, telephone number and credit card information. You agree to provide our website or such third party with the foregoing information as well as any other mandatory information that is accurate, complete and current, and to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement that you may enter into governing your purchase of the product or Service. You shall be responsible for all charges incurred through your account as well as for paying any applicable taxes.
- Any conduct by you on our website or social media links (“Sites”) that we believe, in our sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Sites will not be permitted and the posting will be removed from the Sites. You agree to use our Sites only for lawful purposes. You will not use the Sites to upload, post, e-mail, transmit, display, distribute, promote, or otherwise make available: (i) any material that is false, unlawful, threatening, tortuous, disparaging (including disparaging of the Company, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates), anything that adversely affects Company business such as discouraging any person or entity from advertising with, linking to or supplying Company, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism, or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable which is the Company’s sole discretion.
- Testimonials and emails from readers reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of the Company’s services and products, and are submitted to the Company voluntarily by customers. If you would like to submit a testimonial or email to HealthyMind VibrantBody, LLC., you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of the Company, which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence. Some customers that have submitted testimonials to HealthyMind VibrantBody, LLC may have received a service as a “thank you” in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their testimonials.
- WE, OUR MEMBERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICE “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE, OUR MEMBERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state. IN ADDITION, WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR; WILL BE ACCURATE, ADEQUATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, AND WE DISCLAIM THE USEFULNESS OF ANY OF THE CONTENT. WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT; ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE; AND ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM OR REMEDY IN TORT, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF HEALTHYMIND VIBRANTBODY, LLC. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES OR TOOLS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU WILL ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR SERVICES AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ITS CONTENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, HEALTHYMIND VIBRANTBODY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR MEMBERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF A) THE AMOUNT YOU PAY TO US IN ANY ONE YEAR OR B) $100. IF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, YOU AGREE THAT HEALTHYMIND VIBRANTBODY’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR NATURE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- If we decide not to enforce any of our rights under this Agreement, it doesn’t mean we have waived those rights or any other rights in any way whatsoever.
- The website and your agreements here are governed by the laws of Arizona, without regard to that state’s conflict of laws provisions. By using the website you expressly agree that personal jurisdiction and venue are proper exclusively in the state and federal courts located in Arizona. If any provision of this agreement is held invalid, such provision shall be restated to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the website in accordance with applicable law and the remainder of the Agreement shall remain in full force.
- If you have any questions about this or want to send us something, please feel free to contact us through our contact page.