Transform Your Life One Neuron at a Time!
Would you like to redefine and/or renegotiate your relationship with painful memories?
Do you want to shift your mental, emotional, and behavioral patterns?
Is you stress response easily triggered, causing you to react in habitual ways that reflect a less desirable version of yourself?
Would you like to learn a unique self-help tool that will enable you to harness the power or neuroplasticity and positively influence your health and your life?
What is Neurosculpting?
Neurosculpting® is the combination of modern neuroscience, creative visualization, and spirituality into a client-centered, active meditative practice.
This practice provides the framework for calming the central nervous system, up regulating the part of the brain involved with higher functions, and creating a storehouse of supportive memories and experiences.
These new memories can then be easily accessed during times of stress – when they are needed most. This process helps clients to begin replacing outdated and unsupportive ways of thinking and behaving with more nourishing and empowering ones.
Neurosculpting® is also designed to be self-directed, once a client understands basic concepts of neuroplasticity and the meditation template.
This makes Neurosculpting® a financially sustainable option for self-improvement. By engaging the power of neuroplasticity, this practice allows conscious brain reshaping to help:
- Break free of habitual patterns that perpetuate stress
- Improve physical, mental and emotional health
- Discover calm and cultivate greater joy
- Clear limiting self-beliefs
- Increase flexibility, stress resilience and creativity
- Connect more deeply to ourselves and others
Unresolved Stress Will Cause Issues in Your Tissues!
Modern neuroscience has demonstrated that undesirable mental, emotional and behavioral patterns negatively impact the brain’s physical structure as well as the body’s physiology. These negative patterns often occur unconsciously, when we habitually react to stress in an unhealthy manner. Neuroscience has also shown that physical pain and emotional pain share the same neural pathways; therefore, one kind of pain drives the other.
Negative mental and emotional states can leave a person in a perpetual state of fight of flight. This in turn will create deep, chronic tension deep within the musculature, which also fuels the stress response – making it difficult for the body and mind to heal. Neurosculpting® has shown to be extremely helpful in down regulating the stress response– making it a beneficial component of a comprehensive healing protocol for chronic pain, illness, depression, anxiety, and much more.
Scientifically Grounded Practices for Personal Growth and Transformation
Beyond its ability to influence all aspects of health, Neurosculpting lends to your personal and professional pursuits and can help you manage the stressors of daily living. One of the most powerful effects of Neurosculpting is its impact on response and adaptation to stress.
By learning the Neurosculpting process, you will come to understand why the brain instinctively responds to everyday stress as a threat to your survival—and how you can "rewrite the script" that your nervous system follows when stressful situations arise.
Rewire Your Brain
Neurosculpting is a structured yet creative approach for consciously reprogramming your brain for greater awareness and stress resilience. It is a powerful process that combines mindfulness, neuroscientific principles, meditation, nutrition, and daily practical strategies to help create positive, lasting changes in the brain—and in life.
For more information visit: www.neurosculptinginstitute.com
Getting Started: ZERO COMMITMENT!
There are NO COMMITMENTS involved in either of the initial steps. It is up to you to move forward with one of the packages described below. After the Discovery Session (Step 2) is when clients can decide which of the above options is best for them.
The goal of the both of these sessions is for you to feel hopeful, supported, and inspired about the process of restoring your health; regardless of how many protocols you have tried that did not work.
All new clients begin with this FREE, 20-minute Exploration Session. In this session we will:
- discuss the different stress-management coaching modalities offered and which one would be best suited to your needs.
- talk about how I work and pricing.
- address any questions you may have.
This is so you can make an informed decision about me and how I work with clients to see if I would work well for you.
Note: Although this is a FREE consult, a valid credit card will be required to hold your spot. In the event of a "no show" or failure to cancel without at least 24 hr notice, the credit card will be charged a non-refundable $75.00 fee.
Prior to this session, you will fill out a detailed questionnaire to help me better understand your history and your current challenges with mindset, stress resilience, and mental/emotional health.
In this session we will have in-depth discussion about your challenges and goals, discuss the brain science of stress resilience, connect you with supportive resources, and then we will have our first foundational session corresponding to the chosen coaching modality:
- Neurosculpting® Mindfulness Training
- Mind-Body Coaching
- Wellness Coaching (Habit Change)
- Combination of all 3
After this session is when you will decide how you would like to move forward with continued coaching services; described below.
- Bundle of 5 sessions: $825.00 ($175.00 Discount)
- Bundle of 10 sessions: $1650.00 ($350.00 Discount)
- Bundle of 15 sessions: $2475.00 ($525.00 Discount)
- Sessions take place via Zoom Video Conferencing and are 60 minutes in length
- There will be HW assignments in between each session to reinforce what was covered in the session and to support your progress.
- You will provided with email support in between each session for brief and clarifying questions only.
- Once you schedule you will be provided with a Zoom meeting link. Be sure to keep this link in a safe place so that you can access it at the time of your appointment.
Classes can be delivered in person or online.
Please contact HealthyMind VibrantBody for group class pricing structure
Classes run 2-3 hours unless otherwise indicated.
- Mini Class (30 min)
- Basic Class (1 hr)
- Intro to Neurosculpting
- Neurosculpting for Cellular Health
- Neurosculpting through Fear
- Neurosculpting through Grief
- Neurosculpting to Navigate Change
- Neurosculpting a New Money Paradigm
- Neurosculpting Our Social World
- Neurosculpting Through Duality
- Neurosculpting a New Body Image
- Neurosculpting for Leadership (4 hr)